Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BeDaY KU Yg ke-18

HUhu............GenPlaH UmorKU 18 TauN









1 jam sebelum my beday ,my mum call n wish happy beday......


than after 12 o'clock i get mssj from my fwends..........




i get from azmie, he said:






die ni suke merepek cket....


"For all celcome users information,today is our Frien'd besday annversary..On bhalf on myself, i would to wish hepy bsday to mirul. who is reading this messj.. I hope u'll be bless n succed 4 eve.. Haha~ epi bsday..Smga panjang umr.."

amin........



than dari my sister,


yg tudung oren



she said:

YOU___&___I

May Be Far aParT,


But Dun WorrY


I sTiLL wish U


Epy BufdaY...."


thanks......


From akak ifa poli. tek. merlimau....


she said:


"fwan...semoge


panjang umo, dimurahkan rezeki,


berjaye dlm pelajaran n selamat dunia akhirt....."


aminnnnn...n thanks......


Than From Jannah(Jen)...


she said:


"hpy b'day 2 you


Hppy b'day 2 you


Hppy b'day 2 you!!


mrul hppy bufday......."


thanks......


From PLKN fWenDs.....


Afi said:


"i looked 4 you


up,down ,left, right


here there


everywhere.....


just to say "happy bufday""


thanks afi coz remember me.....


also thanks to alisha PLKN , she is indian .....n rai you are the best......


wish to me happy beday.....


huhu paling seday fit3 remember my bufday...



die dak aling comel kot dlm kelas coz ade lesong pipit....haha







he sit beside me at stepo.......



but i dont remember her bufday....


he said:


Heppy 18th bufday to my old friend,,


wish u gud luck on whatever u do.


dont forget me n all your friend x kira kwn bru atau lame...


lg sekali hppy bufday to u daa...."


huhu thanks fit.........i always remember my friends......


i think fit do her work only but he remember my beday....huhu~~



n my old s member keena....

belah kanan.....



she said:


"mrulll!!! epy beday 2 u. wish gud luckdlm ape2 je


semoge b'temu jodoh...."


thanks....stdy dulu bru cari jodoh......


thanks to anne , rabiatul, kak eda, ahli2 umah JM6


akak ganu Pamy.....coz remember my beday....n tak lupe td bru lepas kol me


muuunnnnirah


ha sarah my new fwend at UTHM


dont forget thanks to kamalia , H




............You all are the best.......


n you all in my memory.......


fwendzs 4 ever



0 comments:

Post a Comment

jAnGan Tau BacE Jee, Komen SekAli....

Rakan Persinggahan

clikck me